The computer may be damaged, or personal information stolen through programs, texts, or code called viruses. These viruses may be able to modify data, send and display e-mails, or do all of these things, as the virus writer exploits security weaknesses For the computer in order to write and spread viruses by copying themselves into data files, programs, or a hard drive, such as the Elk Cloner virus, which is considered the first virus to spread by copying itself to any floppy disk inserted in the computer, It was written by high school student Rich Skranta in 1982.
Delete viruses without software
Viruses are deleted from the infected machine without software as follows:
Delete viruses from your computer
Contains Windows system on a free program that can solve many system problems such as viruses, it can search for them and remove them from a computer, a command prompt in the Windows system ( in English: Windows Command Prompt – cmd), and the most important shortcuts virus ( in English: shortcut virus) which It may damage the computer, as it deletes files and causes system degradation. To delete viruses without using programs, the following can be done:
- Choose Command Prompt from the start menu.
- Write down the username and password if the system requests it.
- Write down the drive in which the viruses are located, such as: (: D).
- Typing the command (*. * \: Attrib -h -r -s / s / d D), where the drive (: D) can be replaced with another one.
- Delete viruses by entering the command (del autorun.inf), and another extension can be used to delete other suspicious files, such as: (ink.), (.Exe), or (.vbm).
Delete viruses from Android phone
Viruses can be removed from the Android system phone manually without using software by doing the following:
- Operating the phone in safe mode to find out the application causing the problem, it disables the operation of external applications , and you can enter the safe mode in two ways, namely:
- Pressing and holding the Power button until the Safe Mode restart screen appears, and the Safe Mode sign appears in the lower left corner after pressing the OK button.
- Holding down the Power button, with the Volume Up and Down buttons, then only let go of the Power button when the phone logo appears until the Safe Mode sign appears.
- Choose apps or apps and notifications in recent devices from the Settings option, then choose Downloaded apps, or see all apps.
- Delete the malicious application by clicking on it and then uninstalling it, but the malicious application may not be deleted, so you can choose security from the settings, then deactivate the application from device administrators, and it can also be accessed in modern devices by choosing the location of the security, then the application administrator.
- Restart the phone without going into safe mode.
Delete viruses from iPhone
To remove viruses from iPhone without using programs, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings, then choose Safari.
- Choose to clear records and data, then confirm it, as harmful iPhone apps will be removed .
- Turn off the phone by pressing and holding the Power button, then selecting Power off, then restarting it again by pressing the Power button continuously.
- The malicious application may not be removed with the previous steps, so the following can be done:
- Find a backup free of the malicious application, and use it again.
- Restart the phone as a new device if a backup copy is not found free of the malicious application, or it is not usable again, by going to settings, then choosing General, including choosing Reset, then erasing all contents and settings, then confirming after entering the word the traffic.
Types of viruses
There are four types of viruses, they are:
- Classic Virus: This virus is considered a software mutation, as it rewrites the special computer code on the device.
- Trojan horse (English: Trojan Horses): This virus grabs passwords, and performs denial of service attacks, but it needs the user’s permission to start its work.
- Worms: These viruses copy themselves without the user’s permission to go to their e-mail and begin publishing copies of them.
- Adware and Spyware: Drives are used to store and re-broadcast advertisements on the Internet. They monitor personal behavior on the Internet.