The importance of daily skin care
The issue of facial skin care is important to many, because it is one of the most vulnerable areas of the skin, as there is a lot of oil secretion in it due to the presence of sebaceous glands, especially in the forehead area as well as around the eyes, nose and chin, so the skin must remain as clean as possible, and it must be protected. From the sun’s rays and other environmental factors that negatively affect it, and here we will learn about the methods of skin care and maintenance with the most important recipes.  Sorry, the video player failed to load.
Skin care and maintenance methods
- Follow a healthy diet and eat more vegetables and fruits, because they nourish the skin, give it a beautiful and bright appearance, and maintain its youthfulness.
- Sleeping for several hours, at least eight hours a day, is sufficient to prevent the appearance of dark circles around the eyes or to get rid of them if they are present.
- Reducing the intake of sugars to maintain a normal level of insulin in the blood, as an increase in the intake of sugars has damages to the skin and skin.
- Clean the face with makeup remover after every time it is used, and not sleep without removing it.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the face daily, as when waking up in the morning you should use a face wash or soap that consists of natural oils, and avoid using regular soaps that contain chemicals that harm the skin and dry it out.
- Drink a lot of water daily, and the amount ranges between 6-8 cups, so water is important for giving the skin freshness.
- Use special creams to moisturize the skin and choose the appropriate product for the type and nature of the skin.
- Regularly use sunscreen to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Applying a night cream a day before bed, because it reduces wrinkles and brown or dark spots on the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin with special products or replace it with home-prepared natural recipes, in order to clean it and rid it of impurities and dust.
- Avoid stress, as exposure to stress produces hormones that make the skin look greasy and tired, and for this it is possible to do yoga exercises to relax and maintain calm, and there are special exercises for the face and jaw muscles to overcome stress situations.
Home skin care masks Milk and yeast mask
Yeast is used for many things that benefit the skin, as it contains vitamin B, which is important for the freshness of the skin, and it also contains vitamin B5, which reduces wrinkles and resists the signs of aging, and we offer here a mixture for peeling the skin made of yeast, milk and rose water and is prepared according to Next method:
- In a cup of rose water, mix two tablespoons of yeast and two tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Distribute the mixture on the face and leave it for half an hour, then wash it with warm water. This method is repeated once a month.
Cucumber and yogurt mixture
Cucumber has been used in homemade skin masks for a long time, as it is very effective in reducing dark circles under the eyes, as well as reducing redness and burns that may be exposed to the skin. You can make a mixture of cucumber and yogurt through the following:
- Sprinkle one cucumber in a cup of yogurt, then spread it over the face and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Wash the face with cold water.
This mask gives the skin freshness and freshness and removes dark spots on the face, as it activates the blood circulation in the skin, making it look more beautiful and smooth, and we need it:
- A bottle of original rose water .
- A small cup of starch.
- Put the starch in a bottle of rose water.
- Shake well until the starch dissolves.
- Take a tablespoon of this mixture every morning and spread it over the face and leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash the face with cold water.
Oatmeal and honey mask
This mask works to exfoliate the skin; As it is necessary to peel the skin once a week, to maintain the cleanliness of the skin and rid it of impurities, as well as get rid of dead skin cells, and to make a mask peeling the skin, we need the following:
- A tablespoon of oatmeal.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- The ingredients are mixed and distributed over the face.
- Massage the face in a circular motion for ten minutes, after which it is washed off with water.
Honey and cinnamon mask
This mask is used to give the skin a pink color as well as rid it of pimples, and it is used according to the following method:
- Four tablespoons of pure honey.
- A tablespoon of ground cinnamon .
- Mix the cinnamon with honey until well combined.
- Spread the mixture on the face and neck and leave for half an hour.
This mask works to give the skin radiance and smoothness, and it is used according to the following method:
- Take a spoonful of tahini and spread over the entire face.
- Leave tahini on the face to dry, then gently massage the face and then wash it.
Banana and melon mask
This mask is used daily to whiten and moisturize the skin and make it clear and pure, and it is also useful in removing dead skin cells, and we need this mask to:
- The core of a banana peel .
- A piece of watermelon pulp.
- The white watermelon pulp is removed with a knife, then sprayed and set aside.
- Take the inner core of the banana and crush it.
- The ingredients are mixed until a cohesive dough is obtained, and then the dough is applied on the face and left for a quarter of an hour. Wash the face with cold water.